bckground

Animal Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday 28 June 2011

0625-0626

I'm back ^^

seem like long time din't update

I'm going to write new post about

my work day and Pao Wei's birthday

  ------------------------------------------------------

happy when get job

but so tired

standing

standing

and 

standing

my foot so pain =(

nvm,,important is HAPPY !

Working from 10am to 10pm

waa..can saw many people

especially is Teachers

and Principal >,<

hahaha
 
so ngam the day I working is Pao Wei birthday

lets celebrate

wakaka`

just see picture lah

                          
 This cake is someone buy for she^^








I Love This Cake So Much >>>

 <<<This also nice..Fruity Cake


Pao Wei like this >>>
 hahaha =D

actually,,all cake is FAKE  =,= 

------------------------------------------------

THE END


Followers